Saturday, April 26, 2008

Party like a Rockstar!





We had a party at our house to welcome Mandy home from her mission, and to wish her good luck on her upcoming surgery. Things got a little out of hand (as out of hand as things can get at a family gathering). Check out our pics of everyone jammin' to Rockband (they seriously think its real folks, you can see it in their faces!) Really, Rockband is one of the greatest games created, it really allows you to have a good time with a bunch of people! We love it, and play it whenever we have a chance.

3 comments:

Nesting with Grace said...

Loved the Rock band party! Great post of the pictures! Kevin and I need to get that game. Have a good time in Vegas!

Brittany said...

I'm mad I missed it! Now the red highlights will really make you a rock star!!

Brittany said...

You sold 2 clipboards while you were gone! So if you lost money gambling $40 bucks will make up for it.

My Playlist

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">